Each link/page will open in a new window.
1. INTRODUCTION Pages 4-5
2. THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR VEHICLE Pages 7-35
3. UNDERSTANDING THE FEATURES OF YOUR VEHICLE Pages 37-69 (under construction)
4. INSTRUMENT PANEL AND CONTROLS Pages 71-95 (under construction)
5. STARTING AND OPERATING Pages 97-140 (under construction)
6. WHAT TO DO IN EMERGENCIES Pages 141-151 (under construction)
7. MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE Pages 153-192 (under construction)
8. MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES Pages 193-215
9. IF YOU NEED CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE Pages 217-224 (under construction)
The online manual is documented as close as possible to the hard copy version. The online manual is an indirect copy of a 2000 Dodge Durango® Owners Manual. Clicking on any links in this section will open the selected page in a new window. There will be no photos online that were shown in the hard copy owners manual. That's because DCC wishes me not to use them.
Dodge Durango is a registered trademark of Daimler Chrysler Corporation.